Please click the following buttons to view our policies. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you and enjoy your time at the pools!
General Pool Rules
Southridge Recreation Club, Inc.
Last update: 05/7/2023
General Pool Rules
- Smoking and/or vaping are not allowed within the fenced area.
- Pets are not allowed within the fenced area. Thank you for honoring this rule.
- All swimmers will wear appropriate swimming attire. No cutoff jeans or street clothes.
- Admission may be refused to anyone with significant skin abrasions, colds, infections, or bandages.
- No running, jogging, pushing, wrestling, or ball playing in the deck area.
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Parents are responsible for the conduct of minor children. Unsupervised children under the age of 16 will be asked to leave.
- Glass containers are not permitted within the fenced area.
- All trash and recyclables should be disposed of in the proper receptacle.
- Motorized vehicles are not permitted within the fenced area.
- Members are expected to pick up their own litter and rearrange the furniture in normal order before leaving the pool area.
- Water toys and floats may be used only with discretion. No water balloons!
- Pools, pool decks, and pool furniture are for use by all members during business hours unless reserved for a paid private party.
- Children that are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper at all times while in the pools. If there is an accident, please clean it up immediately and contact a Board member.
- Do not share the gate key fob with your guests or non-members. Your membership dues are used exclusively for maintenance and upkeep of pool facilities. Sharing the fobs results in a loss of revenue for the Club and hinders our ability to maintain the facility. See below for the full key fob policy.
- Do not remove the child safety rope from the back pool.
- Respect pool parties and do not use the pool or pool area that has been reserved.
- In general, members are requested to use good judgement and be considerate of other members while enjoying the pool facilities. Members will avoid disturbing other members with loud music. Use family appropriate language and behavior.
- Remember that Pool Board members are also Club members who volunteer their time to keep the Club running. Please respect and follow directions from Board Members.
- If asked you are required to identify yourself, this includes unaccompanied minors.
- Members are not allowed to utilize SRC assets/property for personal gain.
Key Fob Policies:
- One key fob will be issued per member household.
- Members are responsible for their key fob.
- There will be two dates for members to pick up their key fob at the Club.
- Member assumes responsibility for fobs sent via mail. SRC is not responsible for fobs lost in the mail.
- Members may not loan their key fobs to anyone.
- Lost, stolen, and damaged key fobs must be reported immediately.
- Replacement fobs are $25. Upon activation, the previously assigned fob will be deactivated. Fob fees are non-refundable.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for processing replacement requests and mail time back to members. We will send an email when the new key fob has been sent. Gate codes are no longer available.
- Tuesday-Sunday 6AM – 10 PM
- Monday 12PM – 10PM
- On Fridays, alternating pools will be closed to calibrate pool chemicals.
- The Pool Board members may, under circumstances of bad weather or pool maintenance issues, temporarily close either or both pools. Signs will be posted and must be followed.
- All guests are expected to follow the General Pool Rules. Guests must be accompanied by a Club member at all times.
- Please notify a Pool Board member of any unauthorized use of the pools by non-members.
- Limit the number of guests to 3 per member household.
- All Club members should consider themselves responsible for enforcing the Club rules.
- Any improper conduct will be corrected immediately, and if this is not within your ability, a Pool Board member should be notified. Failure of an offender to cooperate with a pool official for repeated violations of Club rules will result in temporary expulsion. Any serious breach of Club rules will be referred to the Pool Board, who in accordance with Club by-laws, may suspend or revoke membership privileges. Club dues are non-refundable.
The emergency use telephone is located by the grill. In the event of an emergency, dial 911. The Club’s address is 1904 Woodbrook and the phone number is 940-382-7636.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR EVENTS
We’ve got plenty of fun events coming up. We’d love for you to join us!